1. Atawneh, A. (2009). The discourse of war in the Middle East: Analysis of media reporting. Journal of Pragmatics, 41, 263–278.
2. Bahramzadeh, E. (2012). A comparative study of Iran, USA and Zionist regime newspapers`coverage of Iranian nuclear scientists; a critical study. M.A thesis, Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran.
3. Bernstein, B. (1990). Class, Codes and Control. The Structuring of Pedagogic Discourse. London: Routledge.
4. Fairclough, N. (1992). Discourse and social change. Cambridge: Polity Press.
5. Fowler, R., Hodge, B., Kress, G., Hall, S., Hobson, D., Lowe, A., & Willis, T. (1979). Language and Control. London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
6. Halliday, M. A. K. (1972). Sociological Aspects of Semantic Change. In Proceedings of the Eleventh International Congress of Linguists, 853-79.
7. Hasan, R. (1999b). The Disempowerment Game: Bourdieu and Language in Literacy. Linguistics and Education, 10(1), 25-87.
8. Hasan, R. (2004). Analyzing discourse variation. In Young, L., & Harrison, C (Eds), Systemic Functional Linguistics and Critical Discourse Analysis; Studies in Social Change (pp.15-53). New York: Continuum.
9. Hymes, D. (1986) 'Models of the Interaction of Language and Social Life', in Directions in Sociolinguistics: The Ethnography of Communication (pp. 35-71). Oxford: Basil Blackwell.
10. Kress, G. (1990). Critical discourse analysis. Annual Review of Applied Linguistics, 11, 84–99.
11. Labov, W. (1966). The Social Stratification of English in New York City. Washington, DC: Center for Applied Linguistics.
12. Li, J. (2009). Intertextuality and national identity: discourse of national conflicts in daily newspapers in the United States and China. Discourse & Society, 20(1), 85–121.
13. Li, J. (2010). Transitivity and lexical cohesion: Press representations of a political disaster and its actors. Journal of Pragmatics, 42, 3444–3458.
14. Lihua, L. (2009). Discourse construction of social power: interpersonal rhetoric in editorials of the China Daily. Discourse Studies, 11(1), 59–78.
15. Moradi, M. (2010). Critical discourse analysis of event pages of Iranian newspapers. M.A thesis, Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran.
16. Nikukalam, F. (2007). An investigation of the headlines of two Iranian newspapers from the CDA perspective. M.A thesis, Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran.
17. Van Dijk, T. A. (1993b). Principles of critical discourse analysis. Discourse and discourse and Society, 4(2), 249-83.
18. Van Dijk, T. A. (2006). Ideology and discourse analysis. Journal of Political Ideologies, 11(2), 115-140.
19. Young, L., & Harrison, C. (2004). Systemic Functional Linguistics and Critical Discourse Analysis: Studies in Social Change. New York: Continuum.